Magic-Pak heating and cooling units are an ideal solution for multi-unit construction, delivering
benefits at every stage of a building’s design, construction and ownership.
CAT has various replacement solutions for magic-pak and thru the wall furnace units.
CAT has access to magic-pak replacement parts and customized service programs available.
Johnson Contol – Skymark
Skypak gives you a complete air-conditioning
and heating system as an all-in-one package unit.
Designed for conventional through-the-wall
installation in residential low and high rise,
industrial and commercial applications. The
all-indoor design eliminates the need for any
unsightly exterior equipment, and refrigerant
line connections, while maintaining architectural
esthetics, protecting the Skypak from weathering
SKYPAK Features and Data
• Available in natural gas (direct vent), or electric heating.
• Gas input ratings of 40,000, and 60,000 BTUH.
• Cooling capacity from 18,600 to 24,400 BTUH.
• R-410A refrigerant.
• Every unit rigorously factory tested for quality control.
• Allows independent metering and temperature control, eliminating building wide service shut downs
as encountered with conventional systems.
• Aluminized steel tubular heat exchanger provides 80.3% AFUE.
• Return air can be ducted if required.
• Power vented through wall sleeve, eliminating chimney.
• High efficiency scroll compressor.
• Convenient indoor access to all parts and service needs, eliminating bulky chassis removal and spares.
• Condensate drain isolated from air stream.