Category > Thermostats
Learn More http://clarified.ca/programmable-thermostat2/
- Simple, intuitive user interface and ease of installation.
- Attractive modern styling ideal for hotels and condos.
- Digital display of ambient temperature, setpoint, mode icons when cooling or heating relays operate, when energy savings mode is active, and fan status.
- Four buttons allow manual control of system operation, fan speed, and temperature setpoint adjustment.
- VersaSpeed ™ Fan Ramp Algorithm automatically adjusts Low, Medium, High fan speed.
- Optional freeze protection feature that turns on heat, if necessary.
- Activity sensing algorithm sets back thermostat to economy mode.
- Auto fan rest option sets back fan to auto mode.
- Energy savings mode -- external energy savings input from dry contact such as time switch, occupancy sensor, or hotel cardkey overrides comfort setpoint with selectable setback heating or cooling setpoints.
- Energy savings input configurable as a normally open or normally closed dry contact.
- Proportional plus integral (P+I) control algorithm for precision temperature regulation.
- Selectable C or F.
- Adjustable deadband, in auto changeover mode, for heat and cool control.
- Adjustable maximum heating and minimum cooling setpoint limits.
- Installer setup mode allows changes of operating parameters.
- EEPROM permanently retains user settings, including setpoints, during power loss (no batteries required).
- Capability to display temperature sensor failure for easier troubleshooting.
- Optional remote temperature sensor and remote pipe sensor.