Category > Air Filters
Learn More http://clarified.ca/bathroom-fan/
The RS 95 fan is designed for hi performance and quiet operation. This fan is equipped with especially designed mounting slots that allow for easy installation on concrete ceiling or wooden joists. The RS 95 fan is constructed with corrosion resistant, heavy gauge satin coat steel.
Learn More http://clarified.ca/air-conditioner-3/
The Applied Comfort SD (Downflow) and SU (Upflow) Series Packaged Horizontal Air Conditioner provides quality all electric comfort control for hotels, motels, apartments, offices and other applications requiring the advantages of individual room heating and cooling. Builders and owners will appreciate the simplicity of applying multiple units to new structures and the flexibility of adding units where needed when modernizing or enlarging existing buildings.
- Updated version based on the original Chromalox design drawings
- Slide-in Chassis fits 45 1/8" wide by 16" high Combination Wall Sleeve Cabinet
- Quiet, Efficient Rotary Compressor
- Noise Reducing Components
- Heating and Cooling functions are controlled from a Remote Wall Thermostat
- Permanent type washable filter
- Separate Indoor and Outdoor fan motors
- Top, front, side panels and dividing wall/base painted in polyester powder coat
Learn More http://clarified.ca/37-16-series/
he R410A “16” models have been engineered for optimized energy efficiency.
Applied Comfort proudly subjects each chassis design to 3rd party laboratory testing; this ensures the highest performance and safety of each chassis we put our name on.
Exclusive use of UL Category 1 components & rigorous QA testing on each unit ensures high reliability, long service life, & low operating costs.
- on-chassis touchpad
- large LED readout
- two speed room fan control
- electronic temperature limiting
- switchable to 24V remote for connection to wired or wireless thermostats
- EMS -- energy management system ready
- fresh air supply door closed for highest energy efficiency